What is the role of the KRA in MI Team?
- Support statewide implementation of the KRA including but not limited to: training for district trainers, data managers, refresher trainings for all educators
- Collaborate with John Hopkins University to ensure assessment materials and resources meet the needs of Michigan educators and students
- Coach on effective use of KRA data
- Train around the four domains (math, language and literacy, social foundations, physical health and wellbeing)
- Create communities that foster collaboration in an effort to bridge best practices among preschool and kindergarten educators
- Provide professional learning based on the needs of the early childhood learning community (ISD, district, statewide)
If you have a need that you do not see on this list, please do not hesitate to reach out.